Health and Safety of Our People is Priority
R Davis and Company safety department promote a safety culture that provides a context for action which binds together the different components of the organizational systems in the pursuit of the corporate goals. The health, safety, and environmental management embrace the interactions between the working environment, equipment, systems and procedures and the people in the organization in a holistic manner.
As R. Davis and company own heavy earthmoving equipment, it has employed a dedicated team to establish programs that conserve resources, minimize waste, personal injury, and emissions, prevent pollution and improve processes thereby protecting the health and safety of people, the environment, as well as the business interests.
The company and its employees strive to:
- Adopt a Total Quality Management (TQ M) philosophy as a business management technique to integrate Safety and Health (OHSAS 18001), Environment (ISO 14001), Quality (ISO 9001) and other business management system and ensure that line manager’s take full responsibility of enforcing all safety standards in their operations.
- Identify, monitor, control and review the safety, health and environmental, quality and security risks arising from R. Davis & Company operations through risk assessments and work towards the continuous improvement of the SHEQ management systems.
- Ensure that all our employees and interested parties/stakeholders are informed and trained on their responsibilities in relation to company policy.
- R Davis is committed to helping communities beyond its operatives. Assisting in maintenance of roads and donating to the community when requests come.
- The company participates and donates to national activities as well.